Minimally invasive laser treatment breaks down fat for gentle removal from treatment areas
About This Deal
- Laser-Sculpt Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Each session is approximately 20 minutes long.
About L.A. Slim
It’s an indisputable fact: diet and exercise play a huge role in achieving the desired look. Sometimes, though, eating right and working out isn't quite enough to get one back into that pair of jeans or DEVO-style jumpsuit from high school. That’s where La Slim comes in, offering cutting-edge treatments that can help put customers over the finish line.
Using technology featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Good Morning America, and The Doctors, the technicians here help blast away fat using the likes of ultrasonic cavitation and contouring lasers. And to help the face and neck catch up to the rest of the newly slimmed body, they perform ThermaLift Skin Tightening treatments that rely on radio frequency waves to firm up sagging skin and boost collagen production.