Going to a restaurant with a fancy menu is a great way to impress a date, who might not otherwise know you can read. Order for the table with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian food for two or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of Italian food for two or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- $39 for $80 worth of Italian food for four or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $49 for $80 worth of Italian food for four or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- Click here to see the full menu.<p>
For most restaurants, remodeling is limited to subtle changes to the menu or interior. La Stanza, on the other hand, recently went through a complete overhaul before thousands of viewers on the Food Network's Restaurant: Impossible. Now, the restaurant is decked out with rich burgundy accents and mod metal artwork. Lamps with twisted metal hang from the ceiling, brightening up a space that was previously considered to be too dark. But what really takes center stage is the food.
According to a South Philly Review, the food was never really an issue for the Food Network show. La Stanza's chef, Marco Decotiis told the Review that: “The Food Network told me it had looked into me and realized I’m a good cook." The show's focus was more on updating the decor.