What You'll Get
- Paella-Making Class for One
- Paella-Making Class for Two
- Welcome sangria and appetizers
- Brief history of paella
- Paella-making session
- 2 Complementary glasses of Sangria, Paella and tapas buffet
- Classes at the DC location are held on the second Sunday of each month
- Classes at the Alexandria location are held on the third Sunday of each month
- Classes at the Rockville location are held on the last Sunday of each month
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Accommodations will be made for attendees with dietary restrictions. Must call and reserve class date at least 1 week in advance. Valid only at the DC location (class is offered on the 2nd Sunday of each month), Alexandria location (3rd Sunday of each month), and Rockville location (last Sunday of each month). Reservation required. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Tasca
There's not a single individually portioned entrée on the menu at La Tasca. Rather, diners are meant to split small plates or large pots of paella in a convivial environment that melds food and the joys of company. The extensive tapas menu features about a dozen vegetarian options, such as baked baby eggplant with vegetable stuffing, and also roams toward seafood and meat choices, like slow-roasted duck. The shareable-eats motif extends to the Spanish charcuterie menu as well, with imported favorites such as Ibérico ham and spicy salchichón.