Guests experience the roasting facility or take a coffee workshop class to learn more about phenomenal coffee drinks
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Guided Tour Experience of the Roasting Facility:
- Walk through our specialty coffee roasterie
- Sample coffees from the three major coffee growing regions of the world (South/Central America, Africa, and Southeast Asia)
- Learn the history of coffee
- Learn how coffee is grown, processed, and roasted
Coffee Work Shop Class:
- Manual Brewing Methods overview and hands-on practice
- Home Brewing and maximizing your home coffee experience
- Aeropress Tutorial and practice time
- (Note: The Espresso Fundamentals Course is not included in this deal!)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. The Espresso Fundamentals Workshop is not available for this deal.Certificate not valid with other offers or promotions. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Terza Coffee
La Terza Coffee is a roasterie that works with artisan and espresso coffees. La Terza Coffee's name was chosen because "La Terza" translates to the three in Italian. This is because Italy is the birthplace of expresso and the three references the three regions where coffee originates from: Central and South America, Africa, and Indonesia. La Terza offers not only coffee beans but also tours of their roasterie and classes to teach guests about coffee.