Almost as pleasurable as a restaurant’s food are the little rituals that go along with it: perusing the menu, anticipating the meal, and hiding under the table and grabbing passing waiters by their ankles. Drink in the whole experience with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
* $24.25 for a Colombian dinner for two or more (up to a $46.72 value)
- $46.25 for a Colombian dinner for four or more (up to a $93.44 value)
- $57.25 for a Colombian dinner for six or more (up to a $140.16 value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer, such as a Colombian-style shrimp cocktail (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees, such as grilled skirt steak or seafood casserole (up to a $16.99 value each)
- One dessert, such as caramel flan (up to a $3.75 value)<p>
See the menu by scrolling down on the restaurant home page.<p>
La Ventana Colombian Restaurant
Described in simplest terms, the plates at La Ventana Colombian Restaurant could be confused with those at an American eatery: steak, pork chops, and even a hot dog. However, the sides and toppings add a distinctly Colombian flair. The hot dog, for example, comes crowned with cheese, pineapple sauce, and potato chips. The steak, meanwhile, is doused in creole sauce, and the pork chop features a scoop of fried green plantains. Caramel flan and other traditional desserts add a sweet finish to meals, and classic cocktails such as mojitos and margaritas evoke memories of the beach as vividly as spiced rum served in empty sunscreen bottles.
What some people are buzzing about: