Two-day wine fest features over 50 wineries, craft beer, boutique winery section, food vendors, artisan goods, and live music
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- General admission includes entry to the fest, one souvenir glass per person, unlimited wine and craft brew tastings, water, coffee, cheese and bread.
- All-access admission provides all that GA does, as well as wine tastings from boutique wineries, which are defined as producing less than 2,000 cases of wine each year
- Dates and times: The event takes place on Saturday, June 1, from 2 to 6 p.m. and on Sunday, June 2, from 1 to 5 p.m.
Must be 21 or older
- Pets allowed? No
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Operates in all weather conditions. Parking not included. Food available for purchase. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LA WineFest
"Drink what you like; like what you drink!" Those are words to live by, and the unofficial motto of the LA WineFest. For 13 years, this sun-kissed outdoor celebration of all things wine has filled LA with souvenir glasses full of fermented drinks and craft brews, as well as charming boutiques.
Here's what to expect:
- Wine varietals: over 50 different wines from Greece, Hungary, France, New Zealand and Italy as well as from the wine producing regions stretching from Napa to San Diego.
- Wines to drink: include vintages from Ascension Cellars, Heringer Estates, La Crema, Malibu Family Wines, among others. Plus a tasty variety of craft brews, from local favorites like Lagunitas Brewing Company.
- The Ambiance: The Pike Outlets features the historic ferris wheel and carousel backdrop, with harbor breezes, and plenty of room to enjoy the day, mingling with both old and new friends.
- For the Kids: Nothing at all. This event is strictly 21+.