Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a wellness package ($99 value)
- $59 for a basic health check that includes a complete blood count test and a comprehensive metabolic test ($180 value)
- $59 for a dog allergy panel test ($194 value)
- $39 for a lipid panel test of cholesterol and triglycerides ($89 value)
- $79 for a thyroid panel test ($219 value)
- $79 for a diabetic wellness test with a comprehensive metabolic test ($199 value)
Each option also includes a free wellness checkup.
The wellness package’s exam checks: height, weight, vision, pulse, blood pressure, body mass, and pulse ox test.
The comprehensive metabolic test includes the following tests: glucose, BUN, creatinine, sodium, potassium, chloride, carbon dioxide, calcium, protein, albumin, bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase, AST or SGOT, ALT or SGPT, and hemoglobin A1C.
Labs 4 Less
As you might guess from its name, Labs 4 Less offers economical medical testing including blood tests, DNA tests, and drug tests. But what might come as a surprise is that the staff also offers med-spa services, such as infrared body wraps and skin rejuvenation. Using the FormoStar body wrap, these experts can help with pain management and detoxification, and, true to their name, separate the humans from the labradors in rubber masks.