All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 22, 2012
November 30, 2011
November 28, 2011
What You'll Get
Bodies that are properly cared for perform better, which explains why most Olympic records are held by reanimated mummies. Go for the pharaoh's gold with today’s Groupon to LabTest MD, valid at five locations in Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Norcross, Marietta, and Vinings. Choose from the following options:
- For $59, you get a basic checkup (a $147 value). The basic checkup includes the following tests:
- A Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential
- A Metabolic Panel (14), Comprehensive
- A Lipid Panel With Total Cholesterol: HDL Ratio
- For $149, you get a wellness panel for men or women (a $429 value). Each wellness panel includes the following tests:
- A Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
- A Metabolic Panel (14), Comprehensive
- A Urinalysis, Routine With Microscopic Examination on Positives
- An NMR LipoProfile
- A DHEA-sulfate test
- For females, a panel with the following:
- A test of estradiol levels
- A test of thyroid-stimulating-hormone levels
- For males, a panel with the following:
- A test of testosterone levels
- A test of prostate-specific-antigen levels
- For $119, you get either a basic food-allergy panel (46 allergens) or a regional environmental-allergy panel (45 allergens) (a $299 value).
- For $169, you get both a basic food-allergy panel (46 allergens) and a regional environmental-allergy panel (45 allergens) (a $559 value).
LabTest MD rings the alarm on impending afflictions with a comprehensive catalog of health tests that deliver results into the hands of patients to allay specific worries or snap a bird's-eye view of overall wellness. The labs, which are certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, survey patrons from head to toe during basic checkups that commence with a complete blood count, tallying platelets to analyze general health and screen for vein-bound disorders such as anemia. Comprehensive metabolic panels check in on kidneys, livers, and levels of internal electrolytes, acidity, and glucose that can foreshadow organ disease or diabetes. Heart-friendly and -hostile cholesterols face off in lipid panels that can assess the dangers of cardiac problems. Wellness panels expand health panoramas to encompass a urinalysis, which investigates metabolic and kidney woes, and a LipoProfile to help forecast coronary disease and the possibility of serving as a model for Valentine's Day cards. DHEA-sulfate inspections seek out adrenal-gland imperfections and tumors. Female-specific panels also keep an eye on estrogen levels and thyroid disorders, and male-oriented overviews examine testosterone levels and precursors for prostate cancer.
Medical gurus sift through 45 outdoor irritants, including grasses, weeds, trees, and loudmouth mold salesmen, during the regional environmental-allergy panel. Forty-six allergens lurking in meats, poultry, dairy, seafood, fruit, veggies, and grains meet unprecedented scrutiny as basic food assessments unfold. Patients receive results via mail, fax, email, or dramatic monologue within 24–72 hours and can interpret data at home or deliver personal fact sheets to physicians. All payments are eligible for patients' FSA and MSA accounts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LabTest MD
LabTest MD’s team screens patients for allergies, STDs, paternity status, and even steroid use—overall, it offers more than 2,000 medical tests. A CLIA-certified lab processes each one and typically releases the results in 72 hours or less. As at a doctor’s office, test results are confidential; however, unlike at a doctor’s office, patients have complete control over which tests they undergo.