Choose from Four Options
- $39 for admission to bourbon tasting event for February 5th, 2016 ($76.50 value)
- $72 for admission for two for a bourbon tasting event for February 5th, 2016 ($153 value)
- $39 for admission to a bourbon tasting event for March 5th, 2016 ($76.50 value)
- $72 for admission for two for a bourbon tasting event for March 5th, 2016 ($153 value)
- Instruction by a Bourbon Representative
- A Take Home Glass or Shot Glass
- Sampler Plate of 4 Different Food Pairings
- Full Cocktail of a Bourbon of Your Choice
- Four Half-Ounce Bourbon Tastings from Four Different Distilleries
We are passionate about creating a bar and restaurant in the Short Vine district as the area continues to experience revitalization and growth. Ladder 19 has fifteen beers and Fireball Whiskey on tap, as well as an assortment of spirits and wines.
Our head chef along with the owner have assembled a unique gastro-pub inspired menu to accommodate all ages and preferences. The menu serves as a perfect accompaniment to the warm atmosphere created for UC students, our Clifton neighbors, and the rest of the local community. We honor Station 19’s firemen just a block away, as well as policeman and firefighters everywhere with a first responder discount. Whether you’re playing darts upstairs in the Bunk House, or shooting pool in the Dog House room, or just want to enjoy being outside on our patio, the atmosphere and ambiance of our new firehouse will be the place to be.