Choose from Five Options
- $22 for $40 worth of pub fare, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of pub fare, valid any day
- $45 for $80 worth of pub fare for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $50 for $80 worth of pub fare for four or more, valid any day
- $28 for $40 worth of carry-out pub fare, valid any day
Click to see the menu.
Laddie Lake Pub
Laddie Lake Pub recently underwent a change in ownership and a remodeling, but there are a few things about the place that didn't change. For one, it still of course sits on the shores of its namesake lake, which provides an attractive view, especially for guests seated out on the patio. For another, it's preserved some of the old establishment's most beloved dishes, in particular the prime rib that made the restaurant a local favorite for decades.
The rest of the menu is an eclectic collection of burgers, pasta, and seafood, with a notable Greek slant. Servers might bring saganaki—Greek cheese flambéed tableside—or plates of spit-roasted gyro meat and creamy tzatziki sauce with pita. If looking to try something new, the Thiva pasta with lamb chops is second to none.