All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for four-course parlor tea for two with a $10 in-store credit ($64 value)
- $80 for four-course parlor tea for four with a $20 in-store credit ($128 value)
The Parlor Tea menu changes each month but typically includes the following:
- A salad, hot savory, or hot or chilled soup
- Tea sandwiches or savories
- Scone with Devonshire cream and preserves or curd
- Four assorted petite desserts
- Individual pot of tea (hot or iced) with one refill; select from more than 70 varieties
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. $10 or $20 credit must be used on day of reservation and valid only towards gift shop items in-store. Phone reservation required, subj to availability. Not valid on 12/19 or 12/20. Closed on 12/24-12/26/2015 and 1/1-1/2/16. Resuming normal business hours 1/5/16. 19% service fee not included. Gluten free and vegan options available upon request for an additional $4 fee per person. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lady Elegant's Tea Room
Inside a cottage-style front room overlooking a water fountain and flower garden, guests at Lady Elegant's spend their mornings and afternoons taking tea in the British tradition. Classical music plays softly and vintage china clinks as servers pour loose-leaf teas steeped to perfection. All told, Lady Elegant's has more than 70 kinds of tea at its disposal, plus a full menu of scones, pastries, salads, and sandwiches. In the gift shop, guests can also pick up cups, teapots, and other accessories to add to their collection or bring to one of the Queen's upcoming autograph sessions in Vegas.