Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for $50 worth of food for dinner for two
- $55 for $100 worth of food for dinner for four
Click to view the menus.
- Cuisine Type: American
- Most popular offering: Tournados Lafayette
- Reservations: Recommended
- Kid-friendly: Yes
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Number of Tables: 50+
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Established: Before 1950
- Parking: Parking lot
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Pro Tip: Make a reservation and come enjoy the upscale casual ambiance.
Q&A with Ron And Jean Young, Owner
In your own words, how would you describe your menu?
American and New England menu with great portions and reasonable prices featuring seafood, steaks, veal, and chicken.
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared?
Tournados Lafayette, which features two filets and lobster paired with asparagus and mushrooms and covered in a cabernet and béarnaise sauce.
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
We've been here since 1784 and have an old English tavern, as well as live music on the weekends.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
Outdoor dining is available on our patio.