- Comedy show with appetizers
- When: Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. through August 30
- Where: Laff Tracks Comedy Club
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for two tickets and one appetizer (up to $32 value)
- $29 for four tickets and two appetizers (up to $64 value)
Heather Jay (June 7)
Detroit-based comedienne Heather Jay is a playwright (Breaking the Leg) and short film producer— and might share insights on anything from the gospel-theater circuit to the need for African-American sitcoms to move past the 1980s to waking up naked atop a double cheeseburger.
Paul Piziks (June 14)
Paul Piziks has a filthy mouth and a filthier mind. A favorite at Laff Tracks Comedy Club, he is not for the faint of heart. He doesn’t just touch on touchy subjects, he shoves them, and that means his comedy might confront politics, religion, racial stereotypes, and bathroom humor.
Bill Bushart (June 28)
The self-proclaimed King of Detroit Blue Comedy, Bill Bushart, passes down his funnyman skills—Metro Times named him the Funniest Comedian in Detroit—to a new generation of joke tellers. In addition to his classes, he curates open-mic gigs for graduates of his programs.
More upcoming acts
Jason Benci will be headlining on June 21.