Customers can enjoy a variety of Laguna Beach beers in a laid-back atmosphere of the brewery’s tasting room
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Valid for Laguna Beach Beer only. Not valid for guest taps.
- Type of growlers: glass
Need To Know
About Laguna Beach Beer Company
Founded in 2014 by two Laguna Beach natives and craft-beer enthusiasts, with the idea of creating an unpretentious, home-like place, Laguna Beach Beer Company is known among locals for its laid-back atmosphere and a wide variety of brews. Guests are invited to meet new friends and socialize over a glass of beer from the LBBC's diverse menu:
- Thousand Steps (ABV 7.1%): A light-bodied, dry-hopped West Coast IPA with aromas of tropical fruit, blueberry, citrus, and pine.
- Canyon Road (ABV 5.5%): A mix of caramel, toasted bread, and toffee flavors with a clean, hoppy finish.
- Tuava Guava (ABV: 5.0%): A delicious Hefeweizen with real Guava fruit. Light and refreshing and a local favorite
- Rotating Hazy IPA: We love making hazy IPAs and we always have one on tap
Additionally, the brewery offers catering services and sells its own merch, which includes shirts, hoodies, and lids.