Customers can enjoy a variety of Laguna Beach beers in a laid-back atmosphere of the brewery’s tasting room
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Valid for Laguna Beach Beer only. Not valid for guest taps.
- Type of growlers: glass
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Not valid for guest taps. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 2 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laguna Beach Beer Company
Founded in 2014 by two Laguna Beach natives and craft-beer enthusiasts, with the idea of creating an unpretentious, home-like place, Laguna Beach Beer Company is known among locals for its laid-back atmosphere and a wide variety of brews. Guests are invited to meet new friends and socialize over a glass of beer from the LBBC's diverse menu:
- Thousand Steps (ABV 7.1%): A light-bodied, dry-hopped West Coast IPA with aromas of tropical fruit, blueberry, citrus, and pine.
- Canyon Road (ABV 5.5%): A mix of caramel, toasted bread, and toffee flavors with a clean, hoppy finish.
- Tuava Guava (ABV: 5.0%): A delicious Hefeweizen with real Guava fruit. Light and refreshing and a local favorite
- Rotating Hazy IPA: We love making hazy IPAs and we always have one on tap
Additionally, the brewery offers catering services and sells its own merch, which includes shirts, hoodies, and lids.