Patrons can enjoy delicious Chinese food menu offerings like spring rolls, BBQ pork, hot and sour soup, and more
About Lai Wah
Lai Wah has been serving original Chinese cuisine for the fans of the sweet and sour oriental tastes since 1982.
- The founders, Danny and Suzanna Wong, emigrated from Hong Kong to pursue their dreams of restaurant ownership.
- Patrons can enjoy delicious Chinese food menu offerings like spring rolls, BBQ pork, hot and sour soup, and more.
- The kitchen is now taken over by Eason Chen, a long-time employee with vast knowledge and experience of high quality, authentic Chinese cuisine.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $17 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.