- 60-Minute Deep Tissue Massage
- 60-Minute Couples Deep Tissue Massage
Laila's Spa transports guests thousands of miles away from Stockton with its Turkish-style hammam. Tension melts away in the private steam room, where a skin therapist exfoliates skin with a turkish mineral exfoliation, followed by an invigorating body scrub before bathing it in hydrating essential oils. That's just one of the spa's indulgent treatments. Read on to learn about several others.
- Lymphatic massage: This blend of bodywork techniques aims to improve immune systems by removing harmful toxins from the body. The delicate method employs light pressure and soft pumping movements directed toward the lymph nodes to promote detoxification.
- UltraCalming treatment: To soothe inflamed, sensitive skin, Laila's spa draws on Dermalogica's UltraCalming product line. These formulas soothe and nourish itching, stinging, and aggravated skin and help prevent future flare ups.
- Age Summum treatment: Employing Guinot products, this anti-aging service leaves skin smooth and radiant. The treatment includes deep exfoliation to resurface the skin, as well as a firming facial massage and collagen facial mask.