Thrill-seekers can enjoy a ziplining experience and spectacular lake views while being monitored and guided by experienced instructors.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Adventure Course Experience includes:
- Access to the following courses: The Wheelhouse tower, Shiver Me Timbers!, Rum Runner’s Route and Peg Leg’s Plight adventure courses
- Over 30 obstacles ranging from easy to extreme
- Self-guided course
- Assistance of guides
- Belay system for safety
- Zipline Experience includes:
- Eight ziplines, five sky bridges, double zips, towers up to 60’ high, water crossings
- Speeds of up to 30 mph
- Weight restrictions: 50-275
Closed-toe shoes are required. Skirts, Dresses, kilts not permitted.
- Lake Erie Canopy Tours does not operate in November—April.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must weigh between 50 lbs - 275 lbs. Children aged 10-11 must be accompanied by an adult, but must be able to participate independently of the adult. A responsible adult must be on the grounds for all participants under the age of 18. Closed-toe shoes are required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Not valid on Saturday. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 10 or older. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lake Erie Canopy Tours
Geneva State Park can be a great place to experience nature first hand. Lake Erie Canopy Tours takes that experience to the next level, literally, as their network of ziplines provide adventurers a new perspective on the park. Their tree top towers—some as high as 60 feet off the ground—allow visitors a bird's-eye view of the area so they can fly down each line at a speed of up to 30 miles per hour while checking out unparalleled Lake Erie views and local wildlife along the way.
- Adventure Course: up to 35 elements of timber and rope obstacles, including the spyder web bridge and mini-trapeze, ranging in difficulty from fun & easy to challenging & awesome
- Zipline Canopy Tour: adventurers sail down a network of cables up to 60 feet high while experiencing fantastic views of the lakefront forest of Geneva State Park
- Kids Course: little ones from 4-10 get in on the action as they navigate through short ziplines and climbing features each supervised by experienced staff members (Kids course not included in Groupon offering. Call to book today!)