Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for an 18-hole golf outing for one (up to a $61.25 value)
- $60 for an 18-hole golf outing for two (up to a $122.50 value)
- $120 for an 18-hole golf outing for four (up to a $245 value)<p>
Each golf outing includes:
- One round of 18-hole golf
- Rental cart
- Range balls
- One hot dog and soda for each golfer <p>
Tee times can be scheduled for anytime before 7 a.m. or after 11 a.m. any day of the week. <p>
Lake Spanaway Golf Course’s rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the week. <p>
Lake Spanaway Golf Course
Tucked in the breezy shadows of towering douglas firs, golfers hunt birdies and pars across Lake Spanaway's 7,083-yard course. Fairways tunnel through communities of trees that convince errant golf balls that they are pinecones. Three of the course's holes earned honorable mention in the Seattle Times' Puget Sound area's Dream 18 Holes, including the par 4 12th, where tee shots must trace the fairway as it curves left through a narrow tree line and toward a green shielded by an oasis of vast bunkers.
A covered, lighted driving range sits beside the course, where golfers smooth out swings undisturbed by waning daylight, rain, or hail caused by skydivers eating sunflower seeds. The course's staff of golf pros also helps manage on-course techniques with a variety of instructional options, including complimentary 10-minute lessons.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,083 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 124 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- See the scorecard