Choose from Three Options
- $19 for an 18-hole round of golf for one (up to $38 value)
- $38 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to $76 value)
- $76 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to $152 value)
Lake Spanaway Golf Course
Tucked in the breezy shadows of towering douglas firs, golfers hunt birdies and pars across Lake Spanaway's 7,083-yard course. Fairways tunnel through communities of trees that convince errant golf balls that they are pinecones. Three of the course's holes earned honorable mention in the Seattle Times' Puget Sound area's Dream 18 Holes, including the par 4 12th, where tee shots must trace the fairway as it curves left through a narrow tree line and toward a green shielded by an oasis of vast bunkers.
A covered, lighted driving range sits beside the course, where golfers smooth out swings undisturbed by waning daylight, rain, or hail caused by skydivers eating sunflower seeds. The course's staff of golf pros also helps manage on-course techniques with a variety of instructional options, including complimentary 10-minute lessons.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,083 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 124 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- See the scorecard