Visitors can enjoy a tour that includes five ziplines, culminating in a jump off a steep cliff on a 2,800-foot zipline over Lake Travis
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three-hour zipline experience, all necessary equipment, boat transportation, water, and a light trail snack, private lake front access
- Weight restrictions: Must weigh between 70 and 250 lbs.
- Number of ziplines: five
- Zipline length: from 250 feet to more than 2,000 feet long
- Highest point on the course: 20-story cliff
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- Must be physically able to hike 1 mile at incline
- Not valid on Saturdays and night tours
- What to wear: Close toe shoes, (athletic clothing recommended)
- Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time
- Click here to read the FAQs
On hikes through Texas Hill Country, professional guides take the visitors to five ziplines ranging from 300 to 2,800 feet long. The tour ends with a ride on Texas’s longest zipline, where you’ll jump off a 20-story cliff and glide above Lake Travis. The experience lasts about three hours and makes a great gift for any adrenaline junkie.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Minimum weight of 70 lbs and 250 lbs max weight. Must be physically able to hike. Not valid on Saturdays and night tours. Not valid 7/4. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
Beginning atop a 20-story cliff, Lake Travis Zipline Adventures's final zipline carries riders above Lake Travis for more than 2,500 feet at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour. To reach the cliff, a pair of professionally trained guides lead 3 hour hikes through Texas Hill Country, affording panoramic views of Lake Travis along the way. Before the finale over the lake, groups stop at four other ziplines that snake through canyons and soar above inlets.
Back on land, enjoy Lake Travis shoreline for post-tour picnics and beach games. For guests embarking on a nighttime zipline tour or looking to linger in central Texas, Lake Travis Zipline Adventures rents out a private cabins. Accommodations include a front porch overlooking the lake, as well as grill, fire pit and lake access.