Choose Between Two Options
- C$22 for tour for two with two beer flights and two collector pint glasses (C$40 value)
- C$44 for tour for four with four beer flights and four collector pint glasses (C$80 value)
Lake Wilcox Brewing
Thanks to its collection of wineries, Vaughan is generally known for its vino. Lake Wilcox Brewing, however, aims to change that. The brewery is named after Oak Ridges' kettle lake, a longtime gathering spot. Drawing on its namesake, co-owners David De Ciantis and Ray Nicolini invite guests to relax inside the taproom with one of Lake Wilcox Brewing's draft beers.
- Mad Quacker: A blend of seven lightly toasted malts adds complex flavor to this sessionable Vienna-style lager (4.7% ABV)
- Black Hops: Tangerine, grapefruit, and pine aromas waft from this black, Belgian-style IPA with chocolate and citrus notes (5.5% ABV)
- Bandit: Pouring a glimmering golden hue, the subtle malts of this pale ale balance its distinct grapefruit taste (5.0% ABV)