The entertainment center offers fun activities for the whole family such as mini-golf, laser tag, arcade, climbing walls, and more
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: valid anytime
- Not valid toward the regular bowling
- List of attractions to choose from;
- Clip n Climb
- Laser Tag, Mirror Maze
- Laser Maze
- Outdoor putt-putt
- Indoor blacklight putt-putt
- Mini Bowling
- Please note: customers can choose up to three attractions
#####Lakepoint Station’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Number of guests is limited, check the website for more information.
- Staff members are required to wear masks and have their temperature checked.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Lakepoint Station’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Lakepoint Station
At Lakepoint Station, you don't just play mini golf, you learn where gold was first mined in the United States and encounter a 100-year-old mining cart. And you don't just explore a laser maze, you navigate through laser beams to rescue miners trapped after a dangerous cave-in. Lakepoint Station may be a family entertainment center, but it also educates visitors about the history of northern Georgia's railroads and mines.
Additionally, guests can play blacklight mini golf in Miner's Mountain and even dig for real gemstones, including emeralds from Columbia, at the Lakepoint Mining Company Gem Dig. The main attraction, however, is the Clip 'n Climb. This multipurpose climbing wall from New Zealand challenges visitors with 17 climbing activities, from racing up the Speed Climb to scaling a twisted staircase using nothing more than an undergrip and a Yeti to English dictionary.