The call of the wild is like a call from an elderly grandparent: though you can’t quite make out what’s being said, you feel better about yourself when you answer. Pick up nature’s phone with this Groupon.
C$23 for a VIP coupon booklet (C$50 value)
- Two-for-one or half-price, five-hour rental of one set of snowshoes (one coupon) valid Tuesday to Saturday during the daytime
- Two-for-one or half-price lift tickets (seven coupons) valid Monday to Friday during the day or night, Saturdays starting at 4:30 p.m. & Sundays at 3 p.m.
- 25% off a ski or snowboard tune-up or 10% off a ski or snowboard wax (one coupon) valid for one set
- Two-for-one or half-price ski or snowboard rental (two coupons) valid Monday to Friday during the day or night starting Saturdays at 4:30 p.m. & Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Two-for-one or half-price six-pack snow tubing tickets (four coupons) valid Friday nights from 7 to 9:30 p.m.
Lakeridge Ski Resort
Skis carve silently through the snow, the occasional shout echoing through the trees. During warmer months, these same trees conceal mountain-biking trails. Nestled in the Oak Ridges Moraine, the year-round Lakeridge Ski Resort contains enough attractions to entice outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes.
A network of nearly 20 snow trails, including mogul runs, cover 70 acres of the mountain's rugged terrain and the former location of one ill-positioned fraternity house. These trails and three bustling terrain parks challenge skiers and snowboarders of all ages and experience levels. Alternatively, summer youth camps feature activities ranging from high-ropes courses to climbing walls. Lakeridge's visitors won't have to travel far to rest after a day hanging out with Mother Nature: the resort's proximity to Uxbridge provides easy access to several charming hotels and inns.