All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 8, 2018
· Reviewed October 14, 2017
· Reviewed May 17, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$121 for one Jessner chemical peel (C$210 value)
- C$237 for two Jessner chemical peels (C$420 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kelowna Medical Aesthetics
For Dr. Janna Bentley and medical aesthetics specialist Suzette Sandrin, RN, the aging process isn't necessarily a one-way street. At Kelowna Medical Aesthetics, the pair works with each of their clients to devise custom treatments that address the most common (and complained-about) signs of aging. Read on to learn more about their services:
- Facials: The center boasts three types of facials: an anti-aging facial that triggers new collagen growth, a deep-cleansing facial that unclogs pores, and a gentlemen's facial that mitigates the damage of daily shaving.
- Chemical Peels: Aesthetics Combining lactic and salicylic acids, chemical peels take away layers of worn-looking skin,treating sun spots and fine lines while leaving fresh cell growth
- Dermaplaning: Aided by a medical-grade scalpel and light strokes, your medical aesthetician will remove up to three weeks worth of dead skin cells and "Peach Fuzz" Vellus hair.
- Micro-needling: Armed with the InnoPen micro-needling system, your medical aesthetician will create small perforations in the skin, which can help reduce pore size and increase absorption of skincare products.