All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 15, 2015
Reviewed February 19, 2015
Reviewed January 26, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for two VIP ice-skating passes with hot cocoa and dinner for two, redeemable Wednesday–Sunday (up to $88.50 total value)
- One starter (up to $8 value)
- Two salads or sandwiches (up to $9.50 value each)
- Two sides (up to $4.50 value each)
- Two non-alcoholic beverages (up to $4.25 value each)
- $29 for two VIP ice-skating passes with hot cocoa, redeemable Tuesday–Sunday ($44 value)
VIP passes include entry to the rink, skate rental, and bag check.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lakeside at Prospect Park
It really doesn't matter when you visit Lakeside at Prospect Park—there's always something to do. Stop by during the winter, and you can zip around two ice-skating rinks or even take a skating class. Then, when the weather warms up and the government adds a couple extra hours of sunlight to each day, you can trade ice skates for roller skates or ditch the ground altogether and pedal a boat around Prospect Lake. This year-round accessibility has drawn visitors to Prospect Park since 2013, when Lakeside first opened. Today, in addition to its plethora of activities, the site features the Bluestone Cafe, where hungry guests can fill up on specialty foods. There's also a full schedule of classes and entertaining events, which you can track here.