Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for two VIP ice-skating passes with hot cocoa and dinner for two, redeemable Wednesday–Sunday (up to $88.50 total value)
- One starter (up to $8 value)
- Two salads or sandwiches (up to $9.50 value each)
- Two sides (up to $4.50 value each)
- Two non-alcoholic beverages (up to $4.25 value each)
- $29 for two VIP ice-skating passes with hot cocoa, redeemable Tuesday–Sunday ($44 value)
VIP passes include entry to the rink, skate rental, and bag check.
Lakeside at Prospect Park
It really doesn't matter when you visit Lakeside at Prospect Park—there's always something to do. Stop by during the winter, and you can zip around two ice-skating rinks or even take a skating class. Then, when the weather warms up and the government adds a couple extra hours of sunlight to each day, you can trade ice skates for roller skates or ditch the ground altogether and pedal a boat around Prospect Lake. This year-round accessibility has drawn visitors to Prospect Park since 2013, when Lakeside first opened. Today, in addition to its plethora of activities, the site features the Bluestone Cafe, where hungry guests can fill up on specialty foods. There's also a full schedule of classes and entertaining events, which you can track here.