Now that golf is an Olympic sport once again, future players will need to adhere to new official rules such as flare-gun starts, 100-meter water-hazard swims, and awarding nickel medals for effort. Play like an Olympian with today's Groupon to Lakeside Golf Course in Stillwater. Choose between the following options:
- For $42, you get a golf outing for two (up to an $84 total value). This includes:
- 18 holes of golf for two (up to a $44 value)
- Cart fee for two (a $26 value)
- Two bags of range balls (an $8 value)
- Two fountain drinks (a $6 value)
- For $82, you get a golf outing for four (up to a $168 value). This includes:
- 18 holes of golf for four (up to an $88 value)
- Cart fee for four (a $52 value)
- Four bags of range balls (a $16 value)
- Four fountain drinks (a $12 value).
The course at Lakeside Golf Course stimulates the links lover in all levels of golfers with 18 holes and 6,756 yards of manicured Bermuda-grass fairways. Bags of range balls greet golfers as they warm up to prepare for a day of driving, chipping, and putting along the men's par 70 and women's par 71 course. Once ready to tee it up, golfers can jockey their cart around the greens as they ride over rolling fairways and hills interspersed with treacherous sand traps and malevolent water hazards that are eager to steal errant balls and wet unhemmed trouser legs.
Fountain drinks slake PGA-sized thirsts, and a full-service restaurant keeps hungry athletes happy with flavorful fare, HDTVs, and WiFi (food not included in this Groupon). An on-site pro shop also outfits golfers with high-quality equipment and apparel from reputable names in the sport such as Cleveland Golf and Puma.
Lakeside Golf Course
Originally built in 1945 and redesigned by renowned golf architect Tripp Davis in 1998, Lakeside Golf Course’s 18-hole layout spans 6,756 yards of pristine terrain dotted with mature oak trees. The men's par 70 and women's par 71 course has served as a training ground for several veteran PGA Tour winners, including Scott Verplank and Bob Tway. The course’s rolling, bermuda-grass fairways blend into its bentgrass greens, ensuring a smooth surface for putting or lying down to catch golf balls in your teeth.
5201 N Washington St.
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74075