What You'll Get
The human spine is flexible enough to withstand a variety of activities, including early-morning stretches and late-night limbos under mall-security lasers. Give a hard-working backbone a tune-up with today’s Groupon to Lakewood Chiropractic Clinic. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a chiropractic package (a $140 total value), which includes the following services:
- Exam (a $60 value)
- Chiropractic manipulation (a $40 value)
- Massage chair therapy (a $20 value)
Electric muscle stimulation therapy (a $20 value)<p>
- For $99, you get a three-treatment chiropractic package (a $300 total value), which includes the following services:
- Exam (a $60 value)
- Three chiropractic manipulations (a $120 total value)
- Three massage chair therapies (a $60 total value)
- Three electric muscle stimulation therapies (a $60 total value)<p>
At Lakewood Chiropractic Clinic, board-certified chiropractor Scott Van Oosten and his team of technicians relieve ailments of the spine and surrounding tissue with hand-administered adjustments and massage. During the 30-minute exam and adjustment, patients demonstrate their current range of motion as the doctor checks for signs of spinal meandering, stiffness in joints and ligaments, or swollen muscles caused by injury or consumed cans of spinach. Careful manipulations performed by hand ease rogue vertebrae back into proper alignment, alleviating pain from pinched nerves. Chair massages liberate physiques from the grip of taut musculature in 20 minutes, perching clients in comfortable poses as therapists untwist knots and stimulate blood flow to injured areas. Sessions conclude with 20-minute electric stimulation therapies wherein small electrodes launch tingling pulses into the muscle fibers to stimulate the release of natural pain-relieving chemicals and forgotten memories of high-school locker combinations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift for single-treatments option. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.