Hamburgers, like soap, are often found in bars and liven up any shower. Wash away hunger with today’s Groupon to Lakewood Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get an American meal for two (up to a $34.35 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two burgers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two domestic beers or sodas (up to a $4.25 value each)
- For $31, you get an American meal for four (up to a $68.70 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Four burgers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four domestic beers or sodas (up to a $4.25 value each)
A blazing neon arrow shepherds diners to Lakewood Grill, where a clan of restaurateurs curates a menu with creative starters and towering burgers crafted using a half century of grilling know-how. The Billy Lee’s Snake Bites appetizer heralds the onset of feasts without importing an Elizabethan trumpeter with its six jalapeño peppers injected with chipotle cheese before being swaddled in bacon and dunked in the deep fryer. An exposed half-pound patty slathered with green chili and cheese forms the fork-friendly façade of the Slopper burger. Double-bacon cheeseburgers pack a hunger-fighting punch from the confines of an overstuffed bun packed with two third-pound patties crowned with bacon strips and cheese. Live music thrums across hardwood floors ringed with crimson hues, where boisterous billiards players refuel with flagons of domestic suds.
8100 W Colfax Ave.
Lakewood, Colorado 80214