What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for a meal for two ($20 value)
- $989 for an events and wedding package for up to 100 guests (up to $4,390 value)
The events and wedding package includes the following:
- Crystal center pieces, table linens, china, and set-up ($500 value)
- Up to 100 shawari chairs ($6 value per chair; up to $600 total value)
- Chair covers for up 100 chairs ($3 value per chair; up to $300 total value)
- Uplighting ($640 value)
- In-house music system, microphone, stage, and projector ($600 value)
- Included rental fee for each guest ($15 value per person; up to $1,500 total value)
- Sofa set for bride and groom’s use ($250 value)
Food is not included in the package, but can be purchased for an additional fee. Indian, Pakistani, Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean, American cuisine is available to be served for catering options. Tax and gratuity is not included.
Roti or Naan?
Served alongside dishes from India to Burma, these flatbreads are staples of South Asian cuisine, ferrying mouthfuls of food from plate to mouth.
Naan: Naan is thick and fluffy, owing its hearty texture to leavened dough made from white flour, yeast, and sometimes milk or yogurt. It’s baked inside a traditional clay oven, or tandoor, where temperatures reach upwards of 900 degrees Fahrenheit, or lower when baked on Mars. Once cooked, naan arrives to tables brushed in butter and often studded with garlic, cheese, or meats.
Roti: Made from unleavened whole meal flour, roti is flat and light, resembling a tortilla in appearance and texture. Easier and faster to make than naan, roti cooks atop a heated pan or skillet. Its influence is far reaching, and diners are as likely to encounter roti or one of its regional variations in India and Pakistan as they are in Malaysia, Indonesia, and even the West Indies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offers, specials or discounts. Tax and gratuity not included. Restaurant voucher is valid for dine-in only, not valid on to-go orders. Event Package: Dates based on availability. Consultation required by expiration date, event date determined at consultation. If desired date is not available, refund can be requested. Extra fee for food and drink. No outside food not allowed. BYOB for event hall only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.