Medspa offers medical-grade or relaxing facials to address specific skincare needs and concerns, as well as preserve a beautiful complexion
About This Deal
- Benefits of the Zen Facial: this relaxing and pampering treatment includes aromatherapy, steam cleansing, exfoliation, and a facial massage
- Benefits of the H2O Purifying Facial: includes deep cleansing and custom serum infusion to purify and calm the skin, reduce pore size, and revitalize the complexion
- Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy): An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
- HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a noninvasive lift treatment using ultrasonic waves to precisely target the energy. The focused ultrasound penetrates deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production during and after the treatment.
Need To Know
About Lamina Aesthetics
Lamina Aesthetics offers a wide range of beautifying services, including medical-grade or classic spa facials, microdermabrasion, microneedling, chemical peels, eyelash and eyebrow styling, and body-contouring treatments. The medspa aims to be a peaceful space where customers can relax, refresh, and renew their body and mind. The highly-trained staff offers a variety advanced aesthetic treatments, including:
- HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound): a noninvasive lift treatment using ultrasonic waves to precisely target the energy in order to encourage collagen production, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and tighten the skin
- Fibroblast Skin Tightening: safe electrical plasma flashes shrink the targeted skin that later heals to reveal a younger-looking complexion
- BB Glow: a semi-permanent makeup treatment for the whole face, using nano-needling technology to help obtain a glowing complexion, even skin tone, and camouflage irregularities