Walking backward while talking is useful for leading a tour, demonstrating a moonwalk, or retreating from a room full of ominously staring toddlers. See the reverse saunter put to good use with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one adult ticket to the Haunted Civil War Barbecue and Wine Tour (a $60 value)
- $19 one kid’s ticket to the Haunted Civil War Barbecue and Wine Tour (a $52 value). Ticketholders for this option must be under 12 years of age.<p>
Each ticket includes:
- Ghost Walk tour of the Landon House Mansion and Estate
- Barbecue dinner and two glasses of wine (two soft drinks with kid’s ticket)
- Signed piece of Confederate money from Johnny Reb<p>
On July 14, August 11, and September 15, charismatic host Johnny Reb joins guests at the historic Landon House Mansion for a commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the Civil War on the site of the original Sabers and Roses Ball held in 1862. Guests drink wine and feast on a barbecue dinner with sides of baked beans, mashed potatoes, and applesauce, and dessert. They then set out for a haunted history tour of the mansion and estate at 8:15 p.m. The event runs from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.