All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 6, 2013
Reviewed November 4, 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012
What You'll Get
Walking backward while talking is useful for leading a tour, demonstrating a moonwalk, or retreating from a room full of ominously staring toddlers. See the reverse saunter put to good use with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one adult ticket to the Haunted Civil War Barbecue and Wine Tour (a $60 value)
- $19 one kid's ticket to the Haunted Civil War Barbecue and Wine Tour (a $52 value). Kid's tickets are only valid for children 12 and younger.
Each ticket includes:
- Ghost Walk tour of the Landon House Mansion and Estate
- Barbecue dinner and two glasses of wine (two soft drinks with kid's ticket)
- Signed piece of Confederate money from Johnny Reb
On July 14, August 11, and September 15, charismatic host Johnny Reb joins guests at the historic Landon House Mansion for a commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the Civil War on the site of the original Sabers and Roses Ball held in 1862. Guests drink wine and feast on a barbecue dinner with sides of baked beans, mashed potatoes, and applesauce, and dessert. They then set out for a haunted history tour of the mansion and estate at 8:15 p.m. The event runs from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 25 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required. Valid only for 1 tour date: 7/14, 8/11 or 9/15. Must be 12 or younger for kid's ticket option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.