All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like bobbing for apples or figuring out if you could breathe underwater if you really wanted to, learning a second language requires full immersion. Take a dip with this Groupon. ####Choose Between Two Options
$89 for a children’s foreign-language-class package (a $227.57 total value)
- Four children’s foreign-language classes (a $210.57 value)
- One Around the World with Language Stars CD (a $17 value)
- With this deal, the normal $50 registration fee is waived
- Classes available in Spanish, Mandarin, French, or German<p>
$29 for one Language Blast session (a $59 value)
- Kids aged 3–8 build Lego cars, decorate eye-catching cakes, or hunt down stuffed animals in a scavenger hunt, all conducted in the target language.
- Available from June 18–August 25, classes generally run for 90 minutes.
- Click here for a list of available locations.
- Sessions available in Spanish, Mandarin, or French<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per child per option. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. New students only. Valid only at listed locations. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Language Stars
Since opening its doors in 1998, Language Stars has introduced more than 30,000 children to foreign languages with small-group classes and full-immersion activities. Through a selective process, Language Stars recruits ambitious teachers from more than 20 countries who share a common goal of revolutionizing how and when American children learn foreign languages. Parents and Tots Classes are available for children between 1–3 years old, and Kids Only classes are available for children 3-5, 5-8, and 8-12 years old. Absorbent little minds soak up Spanish, Mandarin, French, Italian, German, or Arabic with the help of their FunImmersion approach, learning naturally through games, songs, activities and art projects.