Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today’s Groupon to Lanikai Grill in South Jordan, Utah.
$13 for a Polynesian meal for two (up to a $25.88 total value)
- The meal includes the following:
- One frybread appetizer (a $3.50 value)
- Two entrees, such as the hawaiian barbecue mix—barbecue beef and chicken, as well as barbecue ribs or kalua pork (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.69 value each)
$15 for $30 worth of Polynesian fare and Hawaiian barbecue fare
* The menu includes the following:
- Hawaiian barbecue short ribs ($8.50)
- Kalua pork salad—chopped romaine lettuce, shredded pork, green scallions, and poppy-seed dressing ($7.50)
- Katsu musubi ($2.50)
* Buy-one-get-one-free deal on next visit
* Free refills on drinks
- Groupon customers also receive a buy-one-get-one-free card for use toward entrees on their next visit.
The owners' menu of traditional Polynesian dishes hearkens back to their upbringing on Hawaii. Within an open-air kitchen, the staff grills and fries fresh ingredients and assemble them into lunch plates inspired by Hawaii's diverse immigrant population. Techniques and flavors borrowed from Japanese, Korean, and Indian cuisines are woven into Polynesian favorites, such as frybread, barbecue pork, and chicken-curry rice bowls. Through the tall windows of the exhibition storefront, sunshine spills in to bathe the eatery's goldenrod walls in natural light and allow diners to wear their mining helmets solely as fashion statements.
1072 W S Jordan Pkwy.
South Jordan, Utah 84095Get Directions