Restaurant overlooking the Magnificent Mile offers a seven-course dinner featuring its signature dish of peking duck with Sichuan cuisine
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
$59.68 for a seven-course peking duck dinner for two or more ($120 value)
- One order of Shanghai spring rolls to share
- One order of Sze Chuan spicy cabbage to share
- Two orders of traditional peking-duck soup
- Half set of oven-roasted peking duck with traditional fixings to share
- Sze Chuan string beans to share
- Duck fried rice to share
- Two glasses of house red or white wine
- One order of golden sesame balls to share
No substitutions to the seven-course meal.
About Lao Sze Chuan
With a fourth-floor view of the Magnificent Mile, Lao Sze Chuan must rely on its cuisine to transport diners to the Sichuan province. But it succeeds in that gambit with heaping plates of dry-chili chicken, pan-fried bao sprinkled with black sesame seeds, and pea-pod leaves sautéed with garlic. The house specialty, peking duck, is carved tableside, its fragrant housemade sweet sauce greeting diners' noses with every slice. Refreshing drinks, including Tsingtao beer and Hennessy with green tea, provide authentic complements to the food.