Over time, cell phones have become man’s best friend, much to the chagrin of dogs and Jeremy, who’s known man since elementary school. Get a better connection with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS screen repair (up to a $59 value)
- $49 for an iPhone 4 or 4S screen repair (a $109 value)
- $85 for an iPad 1 or 2 screen replacement (up to a $175 value)
- $250 for an iPhone 5 screen repair (a $350 value)
- $35 for $80 worth of general repairs<p>
A former IT manager for JPMorgan Chase, Arthur Zilberman opened LaptopMD with the goal of offering customer-oriented computer service from a convenient midtown location. Joined by a team of expert techs, he repairs and tunes up computers and laptops to meet the rapid pace of the city’s hard-working professionals. Free estimates precede all services and repairs, with the flexible staffers accepting computers through the mail, picking up and delivering them from clients, or doing repairs on site. Their combination of excellent customer service and competent work has created a tidal wave of enthusiastic local press and happy laptops that open and close themselves in applause.