Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin; firming peels help cleanse and regenerate the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisk them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Benefits of hydrating facial masque: Aims to restore a proper moisture level, soften the skin, and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.
- If you have any questions feel free to call: 647-835-7811
About Lara's Beauty-Med Center
Today's life is just a busy schedule, so each moment saved is just priceless. Keeping in mind that our image creates the first impression, as well as has an influence on others in everyday life, we strive to enhance our beauty features. It's best to leave the work to professionals and step into a beauty studio. Whether it's about refreshing the look or getting ready for a special occasion, Lara's Beauty-Med Center is the place to go.