· Redeemed January 25, 2018
· Redeemed December 28, 2017
· Redeemed December 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Walls have long served a utilitarian purpose and several utilitarian porpoises, who used them to build underwater machine-gun factories. Give your walls a much-needed blast with today's deal: for $35, you get a 4-foot-wide, 1-foot-tall panoramic wall mural shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S. (an $84 value) from Larger Than Life Prints, a Philadelphia-based wall-graphics wonderland. If your walls are screaming for a larger mural, you can upgrade (starting at 60"x15") and simply pay the difference ($19-$49) at checkout.
Larger Than Life Prints specializes in wall art that combines modern materials with state-of-the-art digital-production technologies. With today's Groupon, you'll receive one of its panoramic wall murals, 48 inches by 12 inches in size. Browse the selection of city- and landscapes and order online. Keep it American with skylines of Boston, Chicago, and New York, or roam far away with a sweeping low-angle shot of the Eiffel Tower against a golden sky. Tropical and mountain scenes are also available, along with a lone sunflower amidst lavender plants and a diner on Route 66. Think not on frames or complicated mounting procedures; all murals are printed on fabric paper using eco-solvent digital inks, and are designed to adhere to any kind of wall material without leaving residue or damaging the underlying surface. If you need to leave town because a band of renegade apiarists is dangerously close to discovering the galvanized-steel hive stocked with superbees in your neighbor's backyard, simply peel the mural and go—it's safe to remove and reapply up to 100 times.
LTL Prints’ wall murals make great gifts for birthdays, Burton Gilliam Day, or most any day. They're also good for dorm room decorating or spicing up sawdust-flavored office walls. All LTL Prints’ wall graphics are made in the United States, printed on demand, and shipped within 48 hours. With today's deal, shipping (normally $4) is included; if you need the shipping expedited, just choose to pay extra during checkout.
Larger Than Life Prints' panoramic murals have not been singled out specifically, but such sites as Technically Philly, Holycool.net, TechCrunch, Thrillist, and Boing Boing praise the company's slick prints:
- It’s hard to really get excited about stickers, but these are actually pretty impressive. They’re made out of a study [sic] fabric-based paper that’s really hard to tear (we tried), and it can also be applied many times on various surfaces, like walls and glass. You can roll the sticker up in a ball, and it will pull apart without any lasting damage. Contrast that with most other large stickers, which are typically made of vinyl, and it becomes clear that these are truly some high grade stickers. – TechCrunch
- Pulling a fabric graphic printed by Larger Than Life Prints from a wall is easy and clean. The graphic has been removed without a tear. The wall remains unmarred, without a mark. – Technically Philly
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Valid for 1 panoramic wall mural only. Not valid with other offers. Shipping included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.