Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with today’s Groupon to Largo Bar and Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a steak and seafood dinner for two (up to a $90 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
Two specialty beverages (up to a $10 value each)
- For $85, you get a steak and seafood dinner for four (up to a $180 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Four specialty beverages (up to a $10 value each)
The chefs at Largo Bar & Grill channel international culinary traditions to infuse their menu of classic steak and seafood platters. Guests limber up rusty jaw hinges with meal-prefacing portions of overloaded fries ($8), in which fries snuggle up beneath a blanket of melted cheese, bacon, and scallions. Mediterranean snapper ($24) basks under a heap of garden tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and black olives, bringing seafaring flavors to mouths without the hassle of breaking into Davy Jones’s locker to steal his lunchbox. Fork tines sink into churrasco’s ($19) skirt steak crowned with handmade chimichurri, and twin Maine lobster tails backstroke in creamy garlic butter ($29). Throngs of specialty martinis, such as the Hypnotini ($9), which melds coconut rum, Hpnotiq, and pineapple juice, await to assist savory flavors down chutes or rinse off stained ties postmeal.
Largo Bar & Grill’s waterfront location overlooking the Port of Miami offers ample opportunities for diners to toss table scraps to begging buoys. Inside the dining room, TV screens bathe meals in the glow of various sporting events.