What You'll Get
With the possible exception of seasonal zombie outbreaks, this is the least convenient time of year to have car trouble. Today’s deal helps get you home safe for the holidays with an oil change, tire rotation, and balance at Larry Johnson’s Buckhead Auto Center for $14, (a $60 value). This Groupon includes parts and labor.
Family-man mechanic Larry Johnson and his factory-certified crew can handle all makes and models, including luxury imports and Chryslers, so don’t be shy about bringing in vehicles shaped like oversized foodstuffs. Along with their expertise, Buckhead Auto Center also guarantees all work for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
A reliable car—like a good dog—eventually becomes a de-facto member of the family. While that doesn't make it normal to call your car “Daddy,” it is a good reason to take your car to a family-owned establishment where the employees will treat it like one of their own. Larry and co. will help make sure that your ride runs smoothly throughout an entire year of hectic commutes, family vacations, and "gah-zoline" raids from marauding gangs of mutant Australians.
- They have always provided friendly, professional service and thorough service needed for my car. I am very happy to have found them. – Wendolyn, Kudzu
- As long as I live in Atlanta, I will never use another auto shop. – skenner, Kudzu
- I recently took my car here for an oil change and body work. Great job and excellent customer service. Josh was awesome! – kellyk555, Kudzu
Road Rage: Refined
Having car trouble can only fuel the second-greatest threat to the driving way of life: road rage. If you struggle with slinging slanders from behind the wheel, wean yourself gradually back to politeness using these more refined road-rage outbursts.
- “Your purchase of this hybrid luxury SUV pays laughable lip-service to notions of long-term environmental sustainability.”
- “The DVDs on the back seat of your car indicate a poor awareness of how DVDs are cared for, as well as questionable taste in cinema. Madagascar 2, truly? Even if the intended recipient is a child (or children), surely they would be better served and delighted by the depth and richness of Cocteau’s 1946 masterpiece, La Belle et la Bête, or the surreal and challenging animation of La Planète Sauvage, both available from the Criterion Collection. For more suggestions, please e-mail me at [you email address].”
- “You drive like a Royalist might have, should the American Revolution have occurred in the age of automobiles…backwards!” (Note: Ellipses are thumbprints.)
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. Does not include synthetic/diesels. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Larry Johnson’s Buckhead Auto Center
Inside Larry Johnson's Buckhead Auto Center, vehicles lounge in service bays while ASE-certified and specialty technicians work to foster trouble-free driving. Husband-and-wife team Larry and Bernadette Johnson oversee the staff, which includes Chrysler and luxury-import specialists, as they welcome all makes and models with sturdy wrenches, bottles of motor oil, and a promise that nearby tow trucks will be on their best behavior. The technicians perform oil changes, engine work, and transmission services as well as windshield and dent repair; further cosmetic upgrades may be found in the detail shop, where cars can visit when they need to shake off road filth and slip into a glossy coat of Meguiar's detailing products.