What You'll Get
You know it's time to eat when your stomach starts growling or someone bigger than you flies a spoon into your mouth. Here comes the airplane with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $16 for $30 worth of American cuisine for dinner for up to two, valid Monday–Thursday after 3 p.m.
- $30 for $60 worth of American cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid Monday–Thursday after 3 p.m.
- $18 for $30 worth of American cuisine for dinner for up to two, valid Friday–Sunday after 3 p.m.
- $34 for $60 worth of American cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid Friday–Sunday after 3 p.m.
- $11 for two breakfast buffets, valid Saturday or Sunday ($20 value)
- $20 for four breakfast buffets, valid Saturday or Sunday ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Options 1, 2, 3 and 4 are only valid for dinner menu entree's past 3pm. Buffets do not include beverages. Dinner options for 4 or more people must include 4 dinner entrees. May not be combined with other offers, coupons or promotions. Promotional value not offered on: Jun 15, Nov 11, Dec 23-25, Dec 29-Jan 1. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Larry's II Restaurant
Cuisine Type: American
Established: Before 1950
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Number of Tables: 50+
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Offering: 12-hour roasted prime rib and salad bar
Alcohol: Wine only
Delivery/Takeout Available: Takeout only
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Larry's II Restaurant, which is co-owned by Bob and Ryan Middleton, is a second-generation, family-run restaurant with a history that goes back to 1949. Originally a diner, the eatery has maintained a casual setting while growing with the times. Today, its menu has developed to include American cuisine with global touches and fresh ingredients, including the use of local produce whenever possible.
Details such as a self-serve salad bar and outdoor-patio seating augment dinners of 1.5-pound pork osso bucco, cedar-plank salmon, freshly ground burgers, and housemade cheesesteaks. To accommodate as many diners as it can, the staff also prepares kid-friendly and gluten-free options. The eatery even has a coffee-bar area where patrons can quickly grab an espresso and to-go bite, allowing them to get back to watching cat videos on their work computers as fast as possible.