Technicians target facial lines and wrinkles to relax and smooth them with shallow injections
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure injections: smile lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Voluma injections: cheeks
- Juvedérm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Need To Know
About Larson Medical Aesthetics
With 30 years of professional practice, board-certified nurse practitioner Margaret L. Larson leads the team at Larson Medical Aesthetics in performing therapy and cosmetic procedures in a medically sound environment. Margaret and her licensed staff are experts in body treatments and facial aesthetics. Margaret is the national top injector of BellaFill(R), the longest lasting dermal filler, and was recently recognized with a BellaDiamond Award from Suneva Medical. She is an expert in advanced injection techniques, using Botox Cosmetic(R) and dermal fillers to fully restore volume loss in the face and hands, providing a liquid lift and collagen stimulation. Temporary dermal fillers include Juvéderm and Radiesse. The medical aesthetic staff use the Alma Lasers and medical-grade chemical acid peels to correct skin defects caused by sun damage, acne, and aging.