A marriage between two cuisines is preferable to a marriage between two clones of Sylvester Stallone, a process that eventually results in a baby reared on raw eggs and meat punching bags. Savor a simpler fusion with today’s Groupon.
$20 for $40 worth of breakfast, lunch, or dinner fare and drinks
- Choose from the menu of American and traditional Mexican dishes, such as:
- Huevos rancheros breakfast ($9.95)
- Fettuccine con cilantro with chicken ($12.95)
- Swordfish with basil ($17.95)
- Chile relleno with shrimp ($11.95)
- Happy hour cocktails include various margaritas ($4+)<p>