Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf and a cart rental for up to two people ($108 value)
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf and a cart rental for up to four people ($216 value)
Tee times can be scheduled after 10 a.m. Monday–Thursday and after 11 a.m. Friday–Sunday.
Sonoma Ranch Golf Course
The peaks of the Organ Mountains rise above the Mesilla Valley, framing the immaculate greenery of Sonoma Ranch Golf Course's 18-hole, 7,028-yard layout. Designed by internationally renowned course architect Cal Olson, the course unfurls across the valley floor with undulating fairways, encroaching water hazards, and sprawling bunkers that force players to build sandcastle trebuchets to rescue errant golf balls. A lengthy course when played from the back tees, the grassy monolith also challenges players' short game with massive, bentgrass greens peppered with hard-to-read breaks. Clubbers can prepare for their pin-hunting voyage with a stint at the driving range or practice green, or stare down the treacherous fairways over a tasty nosh at the Sunset Grill, which overlooks the scenic expanse.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Cal Olson
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Bentgrass greens
- Length of 7,028 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 120 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options