Fajitas, chicken enchiladas, and carne asada in a colorful restaurant whose full bar features margaritas by the pitcher
About This Deal
- Type of food: Mexican
- Valid on any day the establishment is open except for Cinco de Mayo
- Valid for dinner only; not valid toward lunch menu or during happy hour
- View the menu and prices
- Atmosphere: modern, casual
#####Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Staff members wear face coverings
- New sanitation and cleaning procedures
- The number of guests is limited and social distancing is practiced in the dining area
- Guests are encouraged to wear face masks when not dining
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Colorful wall murals, lights, and cultural knickknacks adorn just about every inch of space inside of Las Palmas. But somehow it's the restaurant's authentic Mexican cuisine that really makes the place feel festive. The chimichanga del mar, for instance, is a party in its own right, with shrimp, crawfish, and sautéed veggies packed into a deep-fried tortilla and topped with chili con queso. Headlining the section of the menu devoted to Tex-Mex specialties, the flautas de pollo dish features four rolled corn tortillas filled with chicken fajita, cheeses, sour cream, and beans. To wash this all down, guests can order margaritas by the pitcher, since the original idea for a margarita piñata didn't work out so well.