All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
If flowers stopped growing, bees would have no way to make honey and little girls at weddings would walk down the aisle tossing handfuls of tree bark. Smell the roses with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for $50 worth of floral arrangements, such as a dozen roses (starting at $29.99) or a mix of long-stem roses, hydrangeas, and greens (starting at $49.99). See the full product list. <p>
$99 for a 90-minute floral-arrangement workshop (a $208 total value)
- 24 roses in two colors (a $45 value)
- One bunch of mixed greens (a $32 value)
- One bunch of complementary flowers (a $48 value)
- Thorn stripper (an $18 value)
- 45-minute session on safety, cleaning, and prepping (a $32.50 value)
- 45-minute session on arrangement, care, and maintenance (a $32.50 value)
- Classes are held Mondays–Fridays at 6:30 p.m., Saturdays at 4 p.m., and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. with up to 15 students per session.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Las Rosas
On a secluded ranch near the Cotopaxi volcano, the powerful Ecuadorian sun nourishes Las Rosas' rose bushes before they are carefully harvested and shipped to the Minneapolis store. Rare rose varieties, grown in the ranch's temperature- and humidity-regulated greenhouses, range from 45 centimeters to six feet in length, so customers can use them to measure a kiddie pool to the depth of a fathom. Their flowery palette in hand, the shop's resident floral artists can craft arrangements or bouquets for weddings, holidays, and other events.