On their own ATVs, up to 75 guests traverse sand dunes and canyon trails during an off-roading tour of Nellis Dunes
About This Deal
- What is included:
- Helmets, goggles, and gloves
- Unlimited bottled water
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off on the Las Vegas Strip in one of the air-conditioned shuttles
- Exclusive use of newest model Honda Sport Track ATVs
- Unlimited pictures taken by the staff
- Amazing views of the strip from the riding location
- Expert concierge tour guides to assist in every need
Available vehicle: Honda Sport Track ATV
- Where you’ll drive: riding parks near Las Vegas, such as the Nellis Dunes
- Age restrictions: Must be 16 or older.
- 60-minute ride time on ATV’s on a two-hour excursion; 150-minute ride time on ATV’s on a four-hour excursion
Las Vegas ATV Tours
Las Vegas ATV Tours delivers quite the thrill ride, letting up to 75 guests hop on top of ATVs and traverse the scenic Nellis Dunes. As a national off-highway vehicle recreation area, the land is suited to ATV rides. It’s comprised of over 10,000 acres of sand dunes and canyons—ideal conditions for beginners and experts alike to accelerate on their own all-terrain vehicle. For an added dose of excitement, fighter planes from the Nellis Air Force Base soar overhead while the ATVs zoom below.
Need To Know
About Las Vegas UTV Tours
There's nothing quite like taking in the sights and sounds of the Las Vegas strip and surrounding scenery. And thanks to Las Vegas UTV Tours, guests can experience this from the front row seat of their own personal UTV. Professional tour guides place guests with a UTV that fits their ride experience and skill level, which includes the Can-Am Maverick 1000, one of the newest and most thrilling side-by-side off-road vehicles. Once guests are prepped and outfitted with complimentary helmets, goggles, and gloves, Las Vegas UTV Tours lets them loose to explore the varied Las Vegas terrain, driving over sand dunes and mountainous trails over the course of approximately one hour.