Thrill seekers can enjoy a guided two-hour off-road ATV tour and learn about the history of the area
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Sixty minute ride
- Photo opportunity at the halfway point
- Departure time: by appointment. Morning sessions range between 6:30–9:30 a.m. and afternoon sessions range between 12:30–3:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 3999 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- All children aged 6-18 must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian and ride as passengers
- Must present a valid ID with a photo
- Food is not included
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate
The Fine Print
About Las Vegas ATV's
Las Vegas Dunes ATV Tours offers scenic off-road tours through dirt, sandy peaks, and wind. During the two-hour experience participants get a chance to take a photo opportunity of the Las Vegas Strip and the Dunes. They can learn more about the history of the region as the shuttle service also acts as a live guided commentary tour. In addition, they can go back home with memories to last a lifetime.