- Two tickets to see a Las Vegas Outlaws arena football game
- Where: Thomas and Mack Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Ticket Options
- $20 for seating in rows L–V ($136.50 value)
- $30 for seating in rows A–K ($168.30 value)
Each option is valid for one of the following games:
- Against the Portland Thunder on Sunday, June 28, at 2 p.m.
- Against the New Orleans Voodoo on Saturday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Spokane Shock on Saturday, August 8, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
For a brand-new expansion team, the Las Vegas Outlaws have had their share of thrilling moments this season. In April, for instance, they upset the defending ArenaBowl champs, the Arizona Rattlers, 70–53. Not only was it the largest margin of victory of an expansion team over a defending champ in AFL history, but the 70-point effort also tied a record for the most-ever points by an expansion team, period. This slate of games—including the season finale on August 8—bodes well for the Outlaws. Both Portland and New Orleans have yet to win a single road game through Week 13, and fortunately for Las Vegas, the AFL forbids teams playing games via webcam from their home offices.
Las Vegas Outlaws
The Las Vegas Outlaws burst onto the AFL turf in 2015 as an expansion team, playing in the league’s National Conference. As the city’s premier football team, they defend homefield at Thomas & Mack Center on the UNLV campus. There, the young franchise wows crowds with the AFL’s signature quick, high-scoring brand of football, a much more exciting game than the hockey usually played on the arena turf.