Bazooka Ball Paintball is a low-impact version of traditional paintball which utilizes soft foam balls instead of paint balls
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Bazooka Ball or Paintless Paintball is an award-winning combat game which involves soft 2” foam balls that shoot from 30 to 100 feet from a regular paintball gun.
- 2.5 hours of playing
- Use of party room
- Plates and table cover
- Safety presentation
- Dedicated referee staff for the party
- Equipment rental for each player (paintball mask, bazooka ball marker, vest)
- Unlimited ammo
- Free downloadable invitations
- Setup and clean up
- Where you’ll play: Guests can play paintball on one of three available fields: Field 1, Junk Yard Field, and Castle Field
- Valid days and times: Wednesday–Friday, 3 p.m.–11 p.m., Saturday–Sunday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Age restrictions: Must be 6 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About Las Vegas Premier Paintball
Shots ring out across the Wild Wild West paintball field as players belly-flop behind hay bales and crouch-walk through the saloon. On a second field, players storm a castle and sprint past water towers, racing to the center to capture the flag planted there. Those two battlegrounds at Las Vegas Premier Paintball are ripe with chances for team strategy, and a third, smaller field dotted with inflated obstacles creates a fast-paced game that requires you to be fleet-footed and quick on the draw.
Five days a week, teams suited up with full facemasks engage each other in just such battle across the facility's outdoor fields. With the addition of overhead lights, the center now stays open later on Wednesday nights, allowing players to battle away from the sun’s heat. Paintballing groups of 10 or more can also reserve the field of their choice for birthdays, bachelor parties, or corporate team-building events.